DeGATECH supplies timer boards that monitor and control your pulse jet dust collector cleaning cycles. The right dust collector timer board option for you can vary depending on your plant's unique requirements. Timer board options can vary from AC and DC panels, multiple channels, economical no-frills timers, to advanced automated features.
Timer boards typically include three operating modes; a continuous cycle, an on-demand cleaning mode & DELTA P control based cleaning. Continuous cleaning occurs when the timer board is always pulsing to clean your filters while the dust collector is in operation. If you have an extremely demanding application, this may be the right option for you.
If you don't have an extremely demanding application, on-demand cleaning may be a better solution. With on demand cleaning, the control panel is set by the operator to clean the bags only when the differential pressure reaches a high range, then the system will pulse down to a lower range. This allows for longer filter life, reduced energy consumption, reduced labour costs, and improved air flow and pickup velocities.
DEGATECH IPC CONTROLLER - IN PROCESS CONTROL SEQUENTIAL TIMER
General working of Dust Collector Controller or sequential controller is, to sprinkle air on baffle plate. When sequential controller sprinkle air, the dust that resides on baffle plate, while the Dust Collection is in process, is again collected in the filter bag. The dust is collected by using Dust Collector Controller is in timely manner as required by the operator.
The pilot diaphragm valves used on dust collector system is operated using sequential controller. The series of sequenced steps is available in different channel options, which is customizable from 2 through 16 ports. To adjust the length of time between valves being de-energized (Off time / Pulse Frequency) and the length of time that the valve is energized ( On time / Pulse Duration) controls are provided. All logic functions and timings are controlled by Silicon semiconductor components.
DEGATECH DELTA P CONTROLLER - DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE BASED CLEANING
DeGATECH DELTA P Cleaning pauses until the differential pressure reaches the high range once more and the system will automatically pulse down again. DeGATECH provides visual indication of filter differential pressure and adjustable high and low cleaning control set points and high level alarm. Filter cleaning begins when filter restriction reaches the high set point and continue until the lower set point is reached. This "on-demand" logic is used to reduce compressed air usage and to improve filter life and efficiency. The series of sequenced steps is available in different channel options, which is customizable from 2 through to 16 ports. To adjust the length of time between valves being de-energized (Off time /Pulse Frequency) and the length of time that the valve is energized ( On time / Pulse Duration) controls are provided.
- Manual selection of output number / solenoid valve
- Adjustable activation time per each output from 0.05 to 5 sec. (combine with adjustments to cleaning PSI to improve bag cleaning efficiency)
- Adjustable interval time between two activations from 1 to 999 sec. (delay between pulses; allows air pressure to build in air header before firing)
- Short circuit output protection
- Manual activation of each single output
- Digital differential pressure control
- Differential pressure reading by internal transducer (max 10kPa)
- Maximum dP alarm with alarmed contact open and automatic reset
- Zero dP reading adjustment
- 10kPa dP reading full range
- Additional post-cleaning cycle after fan stop
- Cleaning cycle ON/OFF by volt free external contact
- Max 25W load power per each output
- Input and output selection by JP1, JP2 and JP3 jumpers on the board
- IP65 rated plastic enclosure
- 4-20mA relay for remote monitoring/control of the DELTA P settings from a PLC
- G-2 Models-Pulse two valves per contact, doubling capacity of controller
- Longer filter life
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced labour costs
- Improve air flow and pickup velocities
B No. M 606, Megacentre, Magarpatta City,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411028, India